Wendy & Carrie . Our Story
Wendy and Carrie have a long and successful working history together, spanning over 20 years. They both owned aviation businesses in South Africa 20 years ago and have worked closely on various business projects ever since. Today they are proud to be business partners and friends. It was on one sunny day in Durban when they had met for lunch that Carrie started to coach Wendy on her journey to write her own autobiography which was later published Her Mother’s Betrayal – A Journey Through Horror To Happiness. A decision which changed Wendy’s life forever! After seeing the impact that writing her book had on her own life, she was inspired to share this with others, and so began WC Global Publishing.
Our Coaching Style
- Our coaching motto is, “Have fun while writing.”
- We are champions of celebrating small wins and successes.
- Together we help you write smarter, not harder.
- We keep you to account with our firm, but friendly, approach.
- Most of all, we’ll keep it simple – because not everything in life has to be complicated!
- And, as your story unfolds you’ll gain the confidence you need to write in ways you never imagined possible.
How Book Writing Coaching Works
Start with the result in mind
During the initial 30-minute discovery call, we’ll discuss what you are hoping to achieve and what your goals are. From the get-go, we will strive to gain a deep understanding of your story.
Set up for success
Over the course of the coaching sessions, we help you set goals and clarify your vision.
Identify and overcome stumbling blocks
We shine a light on your blind spots and help you eliminate them so you can move towards your goals more quickly.
Continued support for consistent results
Getting a book published isn’t easy. It takes time, and most often, one has no idea where to start. The whole process seems overwhelming. But we can help you! With our coaching sessions, you are never alone. When you’re struggling or you need a second opinion, we are a click away to help you at every block!